Find out how companies in the high-tech, industrial machinery, automotive and transportation, and electrical industries in German speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) manage their design data and processes, and what methods they use.
- What are the requirements of development engineers in the field of electrical and electronic engineering?
- What are the challenges that need to be mastered in the context of data management?
- What is are the potential benefits to ECAD tools in having integrated data management capabilities?
The report will discuss:
- Challenges in the engineering environment
- How companies are managing their design data today
- Time spent on administrative engineering activities
- Problems faced in the design process
- Consequences of data-related design issues
- Requirements for design tools
- Opportunities afforded by integrating ECAD with Data Management