What can we help you with today?

Log in and chat with a service agent now! Check out our help button in the bottom right corner!

Creating a Formboard

Comments

1 comment

Laura M

Hi Noah, 

If you would like for the E3.Formboard features to open when launching E3.cable or E3.cable Small Project, this can be done by adjusting the target in the shortcut properties. To do so right mouse click on the shortcut and select Properties. In the Properties window, you can define the Target. At the end of the Target value add /formboard.

Here is my example, I have the Target "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zuken\E3.series_2019\E3.series.exe" /cable /formboard. With this when I launch my shortcut for E3.cable I also have the E3.Formboard features launched. 

If you want to keep E3.Formboard separate from the main E3.cable (Small Project) shortcut, there is a separate shortcut for E3.Formboard. This shortcut can also be found in the Start Menu under the Zuken folder.

One thing to note is that if your license is for E3.cable Small Project you may need to edit the Target for the E3.Formboard shortcut to include /sp after /formboard. For example, the Target value would be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zuken\E3.series_2019\E3.series.exe" /formboard /sp. 

Hopefully, this information helps you with this issue. If not, reach out to us via Chat or by creating a Hotline call on ZGS. 

Kind regards,

Laura Mirto

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.