Register for the upcoming E3.series COM / Scripting Training. This training has open enrollment and will be instructor-led. The training will be provided through GoToWebinar.
The training class size is limited to 8 students. If you find that the class is full while registering, please contact us, or if you have any questions about the registration, please reach out to our Zuken team.
Date: May 6-9, 2024
Time: 12 pm - 4 pm ET
Pricing: $599 per person
What you will learn.
Learn about the E3.series COM interface and how you can develop scripts to interact with the data and objects within your E3.series projects. Some fundamentals of VBScript will be reviewed as well as example code shown and explained. This course will cover the introduction of developing VBScripts to interface with the E3.series COM.
- What is the COM?
- What are the objects inside the E3.series COM?
- Connecting to the E3.series COM
- MSGBox & InputBox
- String Functions
- Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison Operators
- External Objects
- Definitions of Objects & Methods in E3.series
- Application Object
- Device Object
- Sheet Object
- Symbol Object
- Export E3.series data to Excel
- Connecting to E3.series using C#
This class will help participants understand how to interface with the E3.series COM objects in order to retrieve, create, manipulate and report on data inside your E3.series project.
Who should attend?
Anyone that is going to be writing scripts and reports for data retrieval and data manipulation inside of your E3.series projects.
- Zuken reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the training if the minimum number of students registered is not met. If the class is canceled or rescheduled refunds will be offered to registrants. Alternatively, registrants can choose to receive credits for future classes.
- A student can cancel up to 1 week prior to the start of the class and receive a full refund. If the student cancels less than 1 week in advance of the class start then a credit will be offered for future classes.
- If the student is a No show for the class, no refund will be available.
- WEB-Training restrictions: You may NOT:
- Share your user account and password with anyone
- Record any aspect of this training course
- Project, or share in any way, this WEB-training course to an audience