Register for the upcoming E3.series Variants and Options Training. This training has open enrollment and will be instructor-led. The training will be provided through GoToWebinar. Details are available on the registration page. Please reach out to our Zuken team if you have any questions about registration.
Date: July 12th, 2022
Time: 12-4pm ET ( 9-1pm PT )
Pricing: $125 per participant
Students should have knowledge of the following topics before taking this class. These classes can be viewed directly from the Community if you are a customer on maintenance.
What you will learn:
This is a course covering the major points of Variants and Options in E3.series. Learn about how to add and use Variants and Options in E3.series. The course will also cover different display and setting options for Variants and Options. Also, reviewing how to use the enhanced mode with Variants and Options.
E3.series Variants and Options Overview
- Basic Definitions
- General Process
--- Defining Variants and Options
--- Assigning Variants and Options
--- Inheriting Options from Sheet Assigned Options
- Displaying Variants and Options
- Defining Project Variants and Options Structure
- Configuring Variants and Options (Settings)
- Assigning Variants and Options (Standard Mode)
- Deleting Variants and Options
- Assigning Variants and Options (Enhanced Mode)
This class will help participants understand how to use the basic functions of the Variants and Options in E3.series. You will learn how to create and assign Variants and Options. Additionally, learn about the different settings, display, and mode options for Variants and Options.
Who should attend?
Anyone that is going to be using E3.series and wanting to use Variants and Options in their projects. This module is great for new users and experienced users looking for a refresher.
- Zuken reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the training if the minimum number of students registered is not met. If the class is canceled or rescheduled refunds will be offered to registrants. Alternatively, registrants can choose to receive credits for future classes.
- A student can cancel up to 1 week prior to the start of the class and receive a full refund. If the student cancels less than 1 week in advance of the class start then a credit will be offered for future classes.
- If the student is a No show for the class, no refund will be available.
- WEB-Training restrictions: You may NOT:
- Share your user account and password with anyone
- Record any aspect of this training course
- Project, or share in any way, this WEB-training course to an audience