Register for the upcoming Harness Builder for E3.series Training. This training has open enrollment and will be instructor-led. The training will be provided through GoToWebinar. Details are available on the registration page. Please reach out to our Zuken team if you have any questions about registration.
Date: June 13th - 16th, 2022
Time: 12-4pm ET ( 9-1pm PT )
Pricing: $500 per participant
Students should have knowledge of the following topics before taking this class. These classes can be viewed directly from the Community if you are a customer on maintenance.
What you will learn.
This is a course covering the major points of the Harness Builder for E3.series add-on, which allows the user to create a custom Bill of Materials and wire cut lists, export to test machines, and many other harness manufacturing functions. This course will also cover the creation of parts in the Harness Builder Database.
Harness Builder Add-on
- Price / BOM
--- Item Number Editor
- Additional Parts
- Wire Table
- View/Edit Strip Lengths
- Cut / Mark / Strip
- Loom Placement
- Label Placement
- Tape Placement
- Formboard Copilot
- File Import
Harness Builder Database:
- Harness Builder Specific Attributes
--- Wire Color Views
This class will help participants understand how to use the functions of formboard, the Harness Builder for E3.series Add-on, and Harness Builder Database topics.
Who should attend?
Anyone that is using the Harness Builder Add-on. This module is great for new users and experienced users looking for a refresher or to see the updated features of Harness Builder 2021.
- Zuken reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the training if the minimum number of students registered is not met. If the class is canceled or rescheduled refunds will be offered to registrants. Alternatively, registrants can choose to receive credits for future classes.
- A student can cancel up to 1 week prior to the start of the class and receive a full refund. If the student cancels less than 1 week in advance of the class start then a credit will be offered for future classes.
- If the student is a No show for the class, no refund will be available.
- WEB-Training restrictions: You may NOT:
- Share your user account and password with anyone
- Record any aspect of this training course
- Project, or share in any way, this WEB-training course to an audience