Register for the upcoming E3.series Database Training. This training has open enrollment and will be instructor-led. The training will be provided through GoToWebinar. Details are available on the registration page. Please reach out to our Zuken team if you have any questions about registration.
Date: February 13-14, 2024
Time: 12-4pm ET ( 9-1pm PT )
Pricing: $299 per participant
What you will learn.
Learn the basics of the E3.series Database Editor. Learn how to create symbols and components, and how to add customization to your database with the configuration options.
E3.series Database Editor Overview
--- Simple components
--- Connectors with their mating connectors, cavity parts, views, and documentation graphics
--- Single wires (wire groups)
--- Predefined subcircuits
--- Sheet formats
--- Special Symbols
--- Attribute tables
--- Sheet text tables
--- Color tables
--- Cross-section tables
This class will help participants understand how to use the basic functions of the E3.series Database Editor. You will learn how to create basic symbols and components for E3.series. Additionally, learn about how to make database configuration changes.
Who should attend?
Anyone that is going to be using E3.series. This module is great for new users and experienced users looking for a refresher.
- Zuken reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the training if the minimum number of students registered is not met. If the class is canceled or rescheduled refunds will be offered to registrants. Alternatively, registrants can choose to receive credits for future classes.
- A student can cancel up to 1 week prior to the start of the class and receive a full refund. If the student cancels less than 1 week in advance of the class start then a credit will be offered for future classes.
- If the student is a No show for the class, no refund will be available.
- WEB-Training restrictions: You may NOT:
- Share your user account and password with anyone
- Record any aspect of this training course
- Project, or share in any way, this WEB-training course to an audience