Register for the upcoming E3.Schematic/Cable Training. This training has open enrollment and will be instructor-led. The training will be provided through GoToWebinar. The training class size is limited to 15 students. If you find that the class is full while registering please contact us, or if you have any questions about the registration please reach out to our Zuken team.
Date: September 12th - 15th, 2022
Time: 12-4pm ET ( 9-1pm PT )
Pricing: $500 per person
What you will learn.
Learn about the user interface and command elements as well as how to open and close projects, and create sheets. Begin with reviewing more about symbols, components, and devices. Then learn about the creation of block components and devices as well as creating different views within a project. (Example: single pin, pin groups, and harness view).
- Overview of E3.series Modules
- E3.series User Interface
- Open, Close, and Create New Projects
- Placement of Symbols and Components
- Adding Connections and Wires
- Creation of Terminal Strips
- Working with blocks: selecting, moving, modifying blocks
- Handling connectors: selecting, moving on the block, splitting, merging
- Mating connectors, connector pin terminals
- Assigning attributes to cables, connections, components, and blocks
- Drawing cable harnesses, working with different views
- Default reports and lists
- Exporting/Importing Data
This class will help participants understand how to use the basic functions of the E3.series modules. You will learn both the basics of the schematic and cable functionalities of E3.series.
Who should attend?
Anyone that is going to be using E3.series. This module is great for new users and experienced users looking for a refresher.
- Zuken reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the training if the minimum number of students registered is not met. If the class is canceled or rescheduled refunds will be offered to registrants. Alternatively, registrants can choose to receive credits for future classes.
- A student can cancel up to 1 week prior to the start of the class and receive a full refund. If the student cancels less than 1 week in advance of the class start then a credit will be offered for future classes.
- If the student is a No show for the class, no refund will be available.
- WEB-Training restrictions: You may NOT:
- Share your user account and password with anyone
- Record any aspect of this training course
- Project, or share in any way, this WEB-training course to an audience